Everything About MeRajan Upadhyay
This is a small pet project I was thinking of working on for quiet a while but finally found some time to complete.
Well, I am planning to add a lot here, but as complete as it gets for now.
The whole Idea behind this Website is so that it can serve as my Resume
In this site, you can expect to find the information about the following things.
- Summary of Experience
- Rajan’s Work Experiences
Project Details that Rajan was/is involded in
- Personal Projects
- Professional Projects
- Education Background
- Blog Posts
- Whatever Rajan thinks of sharing
Summary of Tech Experience
- Completed 7 years developing Backend and Frontend software for Healthcare, Retail Domain and Auto Industry.
- Well-versed in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Coding, Debugging, Testing with good knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms.
- Hands on experience on developing Spring Boot Java applications as well as configuring Netflix OSS.
- Developed persistence and traversal logic to manage graph data in Neo4j graph database.
- Developed Data Access Microservices for SQL and NO-SQL (MongoDB) databases.
- Improved JPA data access strategy to enhance query performance from minutes to milli-seconds.
- Improved Application logging to decrease Root Cause Analysis time from hours to minutes.
- Integrated with Streaming applications (RabbitMQ, Kafka) for processing data across systems.
- Contributed to the design and development of Logging system to track logs across microservices.
- Designed and Developed UI application (Angular) for business to be able to create and manage data.
- Worked to secure the UI application using Azure Active Directory OAuth (Implicit flow).
- Secured backend applications using Azure Active Directory OAuth (client credentials flow).
- Analyzed and identified various issues in production, including OOM issue and resolved the same.
- Researched for Proof of Concept of various new technologies for use within the team.
- Developed CICD pipelines using technologies like Jenkins, Concourse, Maven, Gradle. Developed Docker images for Test and Process Automation.
- Completed Master’s degree in Computer Science, and is an AWS certified solutions architect Associate.
Thank you for visiting!!